- All production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified
- Our fabric is dyed using 7x less water and eco-friendly dyes
- By using newer, more efficient dye machines, we use less water than the average for clothing manufacturers, saving 24 million gallons a week. Any water we do use is filtered and recycled.
- Solar energy is used to power our sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights throughout each building, and electric car charging stations to encourage employees to go green.
- Our manufacturing facilities and LA Headquarters produce almost no landfill because we recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee. We've optimised our cutting to reduce plastic use, and excess fabric is recycled into a number of things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. Let nothing go to waste!